Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One SmaLL niGHTMARE!



I can't BelievE i goT involed In this! this girL caLLed Sarah Picton appRoached Me through Jam to be Featured in One Small Seed magazine, she was so unprfessional! it started with sending us about 4 pages of questions and DEmandiNG that WE get Them anSwerEd in A ridiCulouSly Short Amount OF time..shE onlY used 2 of thE most CHeesY quesTIOns in The magazinE and the rEst of the text consisted Of her EXtremE poInts OF viEw oN FAshion that arE complEtelY noT whAt I wanT to BE assOciated wiTH! She Was thE woRst, TextinG me All dAy foR diFFereNT thiNGs..whY noT juST seNd us AN emAil StatiG eVerythinG you Need??? tO toP iT of shE puT a PIc of MY sistER inSteAd oF me IN the ProFIle pagE..wE Do Look SimIlar BUt COME ON! At lEast SomE of OUr woRk was Shown and I hoPe pEoplE see HOw bAd a WritEr she iS! I will Be thinkinG twice befoRE i GEt iNvolVed In somethINg like that in the future..TO thINk That She thiNks she IS doiNG us A favouR.....

No comments:

Post a Comment